My name is Stas Poritskiy, I am experienced Python developer, manly focusing on providing automation solutions/pipeline design for CG/Tech/Game/Film industries. Each project in the past had given me a good foundation and experience that I carry over to the next one and strive to achieve an even better results. I have great understanding of CG in various software packages.
My educational experience allows me develop and teach team-members of new techniques improving overall companies output, increasing productivity and satisfying client's needs. Past several years I have been focusing on pipeline design and project troubleshooting to maximize the efficiency of available resources usage.
- Efficient use of rendering resources (render farm)
- Designing project pipeline - utilizing customized interface for asset/scene maintenance
- Development and integration of in-house tools in production
- Optimization to achieve more efficient use of hardware without urgent need to upgrade
- Implementing/Supporting pipeline workflow for FX related projects (Realflow, Cloth, Particles effects)
- Troubleshooting of particular areas of a project
- Gaining new skills, which will allow to generate new ideas and implement them into production to increase productivity
- Appropriate technical approaches based on aesthetic, practical and budgetary parameters.
- Research new computer graphic techniques, develop and implement them appropriately.
- Troubleshoot problems between various disciplines: modeling and texturing, changes throughout production, animations issues, lighting and rendering problems.
- Develop efficient, production-ready tools.
- Help monitor render issues and optimize rendering time.
- Maintain a high level of quality while working on multiple projects under aggressive deadlines.
- Support production by providing assistance to other departments when necessary.
- Study issue patterns and trends, identify common technical problems in a production, and recommend/implement new processes or workflows to address those problems.